“RUSH” Student Ministry: 6th– 12th Grade
The Student Ministry is designed to bring students to a better understanding of God in and through a developing relationship with Christ.
The student ministry exists to:
– LEAD students to Jesus (evangelism)
– CONNECT them with other believers in the church (fellowship)
– TEACH them to worship God and honor him with their lives (worship)
– DEVELOP Christlike maturity (discipleship)
– EQUIP them for ministry in the church and mission in the world (ministry)
Weekly Gathering Times for Youth Ministry…
- 9:00 am Breakfast Together
- 9:30 am Small Groups for 6th – 12th Graders
- 11:00 am Church Service
- 6:15 pm RUSH Hour
- 7:30 pm Gym Activities
Open Gym & Snack Bar 8:00 – 9:00 p.m.